Hi Jain...just running through to see if I missed any post, and there you where!! I love that barn..I guess I am drawn to them, and old gates and fences!! That corn won't be siting long here with all the Gray Squirrels I have!! : }} Hope all is good with you and have a great week!!
Grammie, I love barns, too, probably because I spent many hours of my youth playing in my grandparents'.
Jenn, Opossum is a softie when it comes to feeding, too. Sometimes our feeding bill surpasses our grocery bill. For the corn, he drove a big nail into the tree at an upright angle, then removed the nails' head. The cob slides right on it and stays put (except on those nights when marauding raccoons run off with it!). Our snow melted last week but more is due today, along with your cold temps. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
3 comments:
Hi Jain...just running through to see if I missed any post, and there you where!!
I love that barn..I guess I am drawn to them, and old gates and fences!!
That corn won't be siting long here with all the Gray Squirrels I have!! : }}
Hope all is good with you and have a great week!!
Beautiful shots, as ever.
How do you attach the corn?!
We're being eaten out of house and home. Softie hubby keep feeding each group of deer.
Quite the snow around here, too. We went from -30 C. one a.m. to 3+ C. the next. Wildlife don't know what to make of it.
Thank you for visiting My World !
Grammie, I love barns, too, probably because I spent many hours of my youth playing in my grandparents'.
Jenn, Opossum is a softie when it comes to feeding, too. Sometimes our feeding bill surpasses our grocery bill.
For the corn, he drove a big nail into the tree at an upright angle, then removed the nails' head. The cob slides right on it and stays put (except on those nights when marauding raccoons run off with it!).
Our snow melted last week but more is due today, along with your cold temps. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
Post a Comment