Snow! Oh, my. It's 50-something here and drizzling. I'd almost trade to get rid of the dampness, though, which isn't helping how I feel. Snow! Who would'a thunk!
It was more like a light dusting of powdered sugar, Scribe, but I take what I can get.
We've had a steady rain today...I wouldn't mind seeing a little snow on the ground myself! I'll wait with you Jain.
It will be nice to wait with you, Wanda.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Snow! Oh, my. It's 50-something here and drizzling. I'd almost trade to get rid of the dampness, though, which isn't helping how I feel.
Snow! Who would'a thunk!
It was more like a light dusting of powdered sugar, Scribe, but I take what I can get.
We've had a steady rain today...I wouldn't mind seeing a little snow on the ground myself! I'll wait with you Jain.
It will be nice to wait with you, Wanda.
Post a Comment